3.16.2011

Top Billing



Well, I wanted to introduce the whole cast today, but then I realized I should probably get permission from the lovies before I post pictures of them online. So at this point, I only have two people to introduce to you: me and Audrey. I took some time this afternoon to find some pictures of me and Audrey. I was looking for pictures of each of us alone (not sure why) and quickly realized that I have 14,390 pictures of Audrey alone and two of me. Scary thing is...this is the better of the two! Yikesy.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to read your blog, Jackie. =) And, see more pics of Audrey, of course.

    By the way, the tagline under the title really made me giggle.

    xoxo, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jackie, thank you so much for giving me the link to your blog. I look for to you wittiness and charm as you blog. I also look forward to more photoes. miss you in the office.

    hugs and smiles
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! so excited that you are doing it.
    i love your template too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, Jackie. I will check back often to see what you have to say. Personally I like your picture....it's simply you, darling! :P

    luv-n-hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete