4.20.2011

My Dental Filling Soundtrack

Like many peeps out there, I hate going to the dentist. I don't know why, but having a nerve poked is so much scarier to me than breaking a bone. Anyway, I put my iPod on shuffle and this was what I got (+ lots of drilling sounds):

Since U Been Gone - Kelley Clarkson
The Flower Duet from Lakmé, the Opera - Dame Joan Sutherland (below via youtube)
Islands - The XX
Moth's Wings - Passion Pit
Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
Normay - Beach House
Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
Summer Guest - The Go Find
Avril 14th - Aphex Twin


Ummmmm....random? I think I need to update my music collection to include a few songs that are post-2009.

1 comment:

  1. I also started with disqus in my fist blog ever. Of course, it was pretty much a flop. Which makes me wonder how much of a role disqus played in getting no interactions in my blog .Now I think about it again, maybe not much but every little bit helps Right?Dental Advertising

    ReplyDelete