8.11.2011

Mind BLOWN!

Last night I sat down to call all my friends that I've been embarassingly out of touch with. I decided I'd watch 15 minutes of TV to unwind. I have cable now, so I was pretty excited about finding something entertaining. Of course, wouldn't you know it, I ended up watching PBS (the only channel I had before for free). If you didn't see "NOVA: Is there Life on Mars?" last night, you MUST MUST MUST check it out. It's so amazing. After constantly being bombarded by frustrating politicians, annoying pundits, and irrelevent people like the Kardashians, you sometimes forget that amazing, thoughtful, intelligent, passionate people exist in the US. They do! I had NO IDEA about all of the accomplishments of Martian scientists. Take a break from the "Bachelor Pad" and you won't regret it.

"NOVA Presents: Is The Life on Mars?" link here


p.s. Cable sucks. My Apple TV should help...if I ever get it set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment