6.17.2011

Cereal Ratings

Ok, I eat more cereal than any human in the world. I love it. My absolute favorite is Frosted Mini-Wheats. A box never lasts more than 48 hours in my house. In fact, I have it on auto-delivery from "Subscrive and Save" on Amazon (8 boxes per month).

It's important to note that frosted shredded wheat is not equal among all brands. Sometimes you find that generics are exactly the same as name brand (and even made in the exact same factory). Not these.

#3
Target's Market Pantry Frosted Bite-Size Shredded Wheat
Rating: HORRIBLE / less than 50% frosted

#2 (a tie)
Kroger Bite-Size Frosted Shredded Wheat
Rating: Doable / 70% frosted

Kellogg's Mini-Wheats
Rating: Doable / 70% frosted



#1 Food Club Bite-Sized Frosted Shredded Wheat
Rating: BEST / 85% frosted / there is always a box on the guest side of my bed for a middle-of-the-night snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment