3.14.2011

I just don't know what to say...

My name is Jacqueline and apparently I think I have interesting, witty, smart things to say (hence the blog). I admit it; I am a know-it-all. Very bad personality trait. I am always thinking thoughts that I think would be “perfect” for a blog. A tad self-assured, eh? Oh well.

So, here I am, on my own blog with all the space in the world to say anything I want. I need my first post to be charming or articulate or funny, but…nothing. I got nothing. So I decided that writing a blog must be like getting up in the morning or going to work out: getting started is the hardest part.  

My goal is to post at least three times a week because the most annoying thing about blogs is that so many aren’t updated. That makes me waste a whole millisecond of my life that could have been devoted to sleep. So blog-writers, please update your blogs!
Coming soon: the cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment