3.26.2011

The Perfect Saturday?

Today I had the best brunch of my life with the girls and the babies. (Unfortunately Seja couldn't make it, but we forgive her since she was on a family trip.) On the menu: baked cinnamon apple french toast, fruit salad with every fruit you can think of, some sort of amazing cheesy-egg-sausage pizza, pigs in a blanket (sausage wrapped in bacon), and mimosas!! This was followed by a three-hour nap, then a dinner of corn pops while watching "Wallace and Gromit." Next is shrinky-dinks! Yup, pretty close to perfect.

This is the perfect time to introduce part of the cast: my Bloomington girls! We've basically been a tight crew for about 8 years or so. These women are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, to say the least. Amazingly smart, fiercely loyal and caring, and FUN! Top row L to R: me, Seja, Kelly. Bottom row L to R: Sarah B, Sarah W, Melo. Sorry boys, every single one is attached! Except me of course :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment